Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dearest Children, God Is Near You

 I am a child of God, and He has sent me here, has given me an earthly home, with parents kind and dear. 
I am a child of God, and so my needs are great; help me to understand His words, before it grows to late.
I am a child of God.  Rich blessings are in store; if I but learn to do his will, I'll live with Him once more.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way.  Teach me all that I must do, to live with Him someday.

 
He sent me here to earth, by faith to live His plan...
 
Lullaby my little one...

Heavenly Father knows them; He loves them, every one...

 To shine for Him each day...

 Oh hush thee my baby...

 Jesus said love everyone, treat them kindly too...

 I'm sure He'll call His little ones, to gather round His knee...

 I'm trying to love as He did, in all that I do and say...

 Heavenly Father are You really there? And do You hear and answer every child's prayer?

 I need my Heavenly Father to help me every day...

 I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is true...

 I'm glad I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me...

 Jesus loved the little children, little ones like me...

 How dear to God are little children...

 Come little child and together we'll learn...

 Lead me, guide me, walk beside me...

 In every way try to please Him, at home, at school
 at play... 

 When we're helping we're happy and we sing as we go...

 Teach me to walk in the light of His love...

 It's fun to have a friend who will play with you...

 Children are singing a happy song, singing together the whole day long...

 He whose heart has joy and song, gives joy to others too.

 A smile is like the sunshine, it brightens up the day...

As you can probably tell, we have used phrases from Children's Hymns for the captions.  We love the children here and it makes them happy when we take their photo or talk to them.  They want to walk with us, hug us or hold our hands.  It makes us happy too.  The children of Ghana bring us joy every day.  We enjoy it when we hear a child's voice call out "Yavoo", which means "White Person", (at least that's what they tell us).  Then they smile and wave...

GOODBYE!

2 comments: